The Four O’Clock Trivia
I’ve decided to do something new for all of my loyal followers on Twitter. Since the trivia has been so popular, I’m going to do a monthly trivia contest which gives away a lot of this stuff I get from…well, all over the hockey globe.
So with contests, you have to establish rules. Here they are:
1. Mondays – Fridays, starting at 4:00PM, I will ask 10 hockey questions. The first person that responds to me with the correct answer receives a point.
2. A chart will be listed on a separate page on this blog with the point rankings for each person who responded with the correct answer first. The person with the most points at the end of the month receives that month’s prize.
3. Prizes include merchandise from Easton Hockey, the NHL, and both the Michelle Kenneth photography and art collections that have not been released (only hockey players have had access to the collection). And little hockey prizes from my adventures traveling with the NHL and the New Jersey Devils. You never know who’s donating prizes, so the prizes may get more interesting as time goes on.
4. If you are the winner for that month, I will notify you and you will need to send your mailing address to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first contest will begin Friday, August 27th at 4PM. I’m adding a few extra days for the month of September. The August results will roll into the September prize month (you’re just getting a few bonus days to collect points for September).
Prize for the month of September comes courtesy of Easton Hockey.
(1) Easton Hockey green zip-up jacket (size Large)
(1) Easton Hockey sweatshirt (size Large)
(1) Easton Hockey green winter skull cap
Good luck everyone. The results will appear at the end of each day’s trivia. Remember, you have 10 chances to win each business day (Monday-Friday).
The first contest will end on September 30, 2010 at 5PM.